Snacks for New Year 2020
Many housewives begin to think through their New Year's menu well before the holiday. This is right - the time will pass quickly, so it's better to prepare in advance. We propose to enrich your arsenal of New Year's Eve snacks with interesting dishes. The composition of ingredients is absolutely accessible, preparation is simple and fast, and the taste is exactly the case when literally "fingers lickin'".
Appetizers for New Year's Eve 2020The composition of
appetizers on the New Year's table in most families remains virtually unchanged for several years. The time has come to diversify it a bit - our recipes include lots of stuffed cabbage rolls and recipes for New Year's Eve appetizers.
We will start our short journey on snacks for the New Year 2020 with a dish that has many variations of recipes - stuffed mushrooms. We won't talk about the others, but we're responsible for our recipe - you won't regret having it on your table.
- Large mushrooms - 0.5 kg.
- Onions (onions) - 2 medium onions.
- Chicken meat - 300 gr.
- Tinned peas - 100 g.
- Hard cheese - 150 g.
- Butter - 50 g.
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.
- Mayonnaise, soy sauce, salt, spices - everything to taste.
How to cook:
The main thing in this dish is the careful preparation of the base (mushrooms) and the correct preparation of the stuffing:
- We cut the legs from the mushrooms and boil the caps for 5 minutes.
- Chop the rest of the legs and fry with finely chopped onions.
- Pre-cook the chicken meat (it should already be cool) and shred it in a blender.
- We combine the meat with fried mushrooms and onions, then rub cheese in the resulting mass and add the peas.
- All this is thoroughly mixed and spices are added at your discretion.
- The stuffing is almost ready - now we just need to add mayonnaise and/or soy sauce and salt to taste.
- Spread some butter on the bottom of a baking tray and add a little water. Then put boiled mushrooms heads.
- Fill mushrooms with the mass obtained and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Bake until crusted at 180 degrees.
Do not let the housemates try the dish before serving, otherwise from your New Year's snack will remain only a photo - so delicious!
Everyone knows the recipe for this New Year snack since the early childhood. Thanks to the Soviet film "The Irony of Fate ..." and, of course, the skill of those who cooked the dish. Today we offer you one of the variants of the jammed fish. In our opinion and taste it is quite successful.
New Year's Eve fish caulkIngredients
- Fish (whole, preferably) - 1.5 kg. Choose a sort according to your preferences.
- Gelatin (preferably leaf gelatin) - 6 units.
- Small carrots - 3 pcs.
- Onion - 1 onion.
- White pepper - 5 gr.
- Black pepper (pepper, to taste).
- Pomegranate seeds - 0.5 tbsp.
- Black olives - half a jar.
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Half a nutmeg.
- Ginger (to taste).
- Bay leaf, salt.
Do not be intimidated by this number of ingredients - half of them are needed for decoration.
How to cook:
If you took a whole gutted fish, you will have to tinker with it just a little bit. The rest of the process is quick:
- Peel the fish, separate the heads and the fillets.
- Bones and heads go to the broth, which we cook on low heat.
- After 10 minutes of boiling add carrots, onions and spices (no white pepper).
- After 5 minutes after that remove the heads, and continue to cook the broth for another 15-20 minutes.
- Filet lightly coated with salt and white pepper and send it to bake in the oven for 1 hour at a temperature of 100 degrees. Bake in clingfilm, and adjust the time depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Cool the broth and add gelatin to it - strictly according to the instructions, then pour it into a form for "pouring" a thin layer. You can take forms of any size.
- Divide the baked fish into small pieces and put them on the broth. Then pour each piece on top of the broth.
The top decoration everyone comes up with himself - circles of carrots, halves of olives, pomegranate seeds, leaves of greenery. They can also be poured with a little broth or just left on top.
Sea Joy Tartlets
Snacks for the New Year should be not only tasty and beautiful, but also healthy. However, our "sea tartlets" fully meet all three criteria, and at the same time, they are very easy to prepare.
Photo of sea joy tartletsIngredients:
- Crab sticks - 150 gr.
- Shrimps (whole shrimps) - 150 g.
- Squid - 2 pieces.
- Salmon caviar - 100 g.
- Chicken eggs - 2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise - 3 tbsp.
- Parsley (for decoration).
For the final accent, also save some caviar and a couple of shrimp.
How to prepare:
First, prepare the filling.
- Boil the shrimps (in salted water), clean them and finely chop.
- Clean calamari, boil in lightly salted water and cut into cubes.
- Boil eggs and also finely chop them.
- We chop crab sticks into small cubes, mix them with shrimp, calamari and eggs, then add mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
Fill the tartlets with the received mass, and decorate the top with red caviar, shrimp or greens - combine at your discretion.
3 dinners for 2 with free
delivery for 1990 rubles View menu