Delicious Soups: Recipes with Photo
In Soviet times, an important part of the daily diet was soup. Recipes with photo culinary collections were every housewife. The first course was served at lunch: after the appetizer, but before the second course. And now this tradition of nutrition was preserved in schools, kindergartens. It is revered in many families.
Modern experts in the field of nutrition believe that delicious soup is more a pleasure than a necessity. And it is not necessary to eat it every day. Especially those who suffer from hyperacidity, inflammation of the stomach or diseases of the 12 duodenum.
But if you can't imagine your diet without soup, we recommend to get simple and tasty recipes from our publication. But before you do, take a look at your gastroenterologist's advice on how to eat your first meal properly:
- The most delicious soup should be eaten warm. You should not eat it "with a fever", it is not the best solution to eat cold soup.
- The first course should be cooked in a broth with low fat content. Use chicken, seafood or lean meats.
- Do not use fried and seasoned meat while cooking. Frying will introduce trans-fats to your body. Use a little butter, olive oil, and broth in your cooking.
- Do away with chemical additives to enhance flavor. Cubes, condiments will never make the broth tastier than the natural meat will do. Put this component more and tasty soups recipes with photos can cook absolutely no packet seasonings.
- Excess oil, grease stains can easily be removed with an ordinary napkin. Simply place the cloth on the surface and remove it at once. Together with the paper you will take away the excess fat.
Pumpkin soup with prawns
In the autumn season, it is the right time to cook a culinary masterpiece made of pumpkin. With this colorful vegetable turns out a bright and very tasty soup. Especially if you bake the pieces in the oven with the addition of spicy herbs.
- 600g pumpkin;
- 1 l. broth (chicken, meat or vegetable);
- 4 stalks of celery;
- 200 gr. shrimps;
- 300 g. bulgur;
- 3-4 cloves garlic;
- 2 onions;
- dried herbs;
- Few sprigs of dill for serving;
- salt to taste.
- If you're looking for the world's tastiest pumpkin soup, the recipe is right in front of you. Get started cooking right now! Peel the pumpkin from the skin and seeds.
- Dice the flesh into about 1.5 cm cubes.
- Turn on your oven to 180 degrees.
- Layer the pumpkin cubes on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with 1-2 tsp of dried herbs (basil, oregano or your favorites).
- Stir in the cubes and place in the oven to bake.
- It will take about 30 minutes to bake until soft. If the layer is uneven, you can stir the pumpkin while baking.
- Many of the most delicious soup recipes include celery. The benefits of this vegetable are hard to overestimate. Among other things, it increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood, improves memory, and also has excellent taste properties.
- Peel vegetables, finely chop celery, onion and garlic.
- Prepare the shrimp. If using frozen, boil them for 2-3 minutes.
- Peel shrimp from shells.
- Fry shrimp in a little olive oil for about 2 minutes on each side in the pan where you are cooking the soup. Cook the recipe at home in a 2 litre container.
- Take out the shrimp on a plate, fry in the same oil chopped garlic.
- After a minute, add the celery and onion.
- When the onions are translucent, add the bulgur. This grits are low in calories and high in nutritional value.
- Mix bulgur with contents of pan, fry for 2-3 minutes. In the process of stirring the grits will absorb the flavors with which oil is saturated.
- Add the broth with which you like the most delicious soup, stir.
- By this time the pumpkin should be cooked.
- Take the tray out of the oven.
- Transfer 1/3 of the baked pumpkin to a plate, mash it.
- The resulting mashed potatoes transfer to a pan. Assess the consistency. If you like it thicker, add some more cubes in the form of puree to the broth.
- Taste and season with salt, then stir.
- Bring to a boil, simmer for 2-3 minutes, if the grits are ready, you can turn off.
- Add shrimp and pumpkin cubes to the soup, stir. You can serve with dill sprigs.
Cauliflower puree soup.
In this recipe, you'll discover a deliciously unusual soup of tender cauliflower with an accent of mustard croutons. Preparing such a dish is unexpectedly easy and quite fast. But the spicy accent of mustard flavor adds a special charm.
It is interesting: cauliflower is not called cauliflower because of its special color, but because we eat not the leaves but the inflorescences. They are formed into a dense ball shape by the thousands of small blossoms that appear when the vegetable ripens. The characteristic cauliflower is slightly greenish or yellowish.
Now you may be surprised to discover that the choice of ingredients for this soup is straightforward. Find what you need for an amazing dish is easy at your nearest store.
Needed for the soup:
- 1 kg. cauliflower;
- 1 onion;
- 2 potatoes;
- 100 gr. hard cheese;
- 200 ml. milk;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 50 gr. each of olive oil and butter;
- 1.5 l. broth.
Needed for croutons:
- 30g each of olive oil and butter;
- 1 tbsp. mustard;
- 100 gr. baguette;
- 20g. hard cheese.
- The most delicious soups at home can be cooked in pleasure. A good mood and the desire to impress the relatives will help to create a real masterpiece. If the broth is not ready, start with this process. For soup, meat or chicken broth will do.
- While the broth is cooking, peel the potatoes, onion and garlic.
- Finely chop the vegetables.
- Heat two types of oil in the pot you plan to cook the delicious homemade soup with.
- In the heated oil, place the potatoes, onion and garlic. Fry until the onions are translucent.
- Cut the cauliflower into arbitrary pieces. If you use fresh, the flavor of your dish will be richer than that of a soup with frozen florets. But out of season, you can cook with it as well.
- In a small baking dish, pour the oil that is listed on the croutons and mustard.
- Grate the cheese in there as well.
- Cut the baguette into small cubes, put it in the form.
- Stir the contents of the form, put it in a preheated 180 degrees oven.
- Cook in soups delicious and original croutons until golden with a crust.
- In a saucepan with the vegetables, introduce the cauliflower.
- Pour in broth, add a little salt to taste.
- Cook until vegetables are cooked.
- Grate cheese.
- When vegetables are soft, add grated cheese and puree all ingredients in a pot. Adjust the consistency with the milk. Bring to the boil and turn it off at once.
- Pour onto the plates, sprinkle the croutons on top and serve.
Flavorful brisket soup
For those who like to make easy but flavorful and distinctive soup recipes at home, this dish will do just fine. As well as a wonderful balance of flavours, you'll find bright colours and inspired by the simplicity of the cooking techniques. Most importantly, use all the products listed in the recipe and choose those options that are of good quality.
You will need:
- 200 gr. brisket;
- 1,5 l of broth;
- 1 onion;
- 3 potatoes;
- 1 small cabbage (150-20 gr.)
- 40 gr. frozen peas;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- 20 ml. olive oil.
- Most often, homemade soup recipes include chicken or vegetable broth. Prepare in advance or boil it right now.
- Cut the brisket into small cubes.
- Heat the oil in a high-sided saucepan and place the brisket in it.
- While the brisket is frying, peel and chop the onion and garlic.
- Add to the brisket, fry all together until the onions are translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Peel and chop potatoes in small cubes, as in the best soups. Many recipes call for finely sliced potatoes.
- Send the sliced pieces to the pot, fry everything together.
- While the ingredients are roasting, finely chop the cabbage.
- At about this time, the potatoes should be a little soft. Now it's worth adding broth to the pot. Add a little salt to taste.
- Like other homemade soups, simmer the recipe until the potatoes are ready. Then add the peas and Peking cabbage.
- Boil for a couple of minutes and remove from heat.
Chicken meatball soup
A fragrant, light soup with chicken meatballs is a great meal for kids. But with a little spice, it's also a meal that adults would love to eat. This is a delicious soup for the whole family. Adjust the spiciness to suit individual needs.
- 1.5 l of chicken broth;
- 1 large carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 50 gr. frozen or fresh peas;
- 300 gr. chicken fillet;
- 1 tbsp. ground chili;
- 20 ml. olive oil;
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg;
- 4 cloves of garlic.
- Even recipes for unusual soups often include carrots. This is not only a useful, but also a colorful vegetable. With it, soups turn out bright, appetizing. Cooked carrots quite a long time because of the high density. With her and it is worth starting the process of cooking.
- Peel carrots, cut horizontally in half and then in half rings of medium thickness (5-8 mm).
- Peel garlic and onion, finely chop onion and 2 cloves of garlic.
- Pour oil into a pan, fry onion and garlic.
- Pour in broth, add carrots and cook over medium heat.
- In soup recipes at home with photos minced meatballs should be prepared on their own. Use a meat grinder or blender to finely chop it.
- Pass the remaining 2 cloves through the press, add to the meat.
- Meter the above spices to the minced meat, mix. Form small meatballs with wet hands, place balls on a board.
- Dip meatballs in soup. Adjust the salt content.
- You can also add other spices or herbs you like in soup recipes with photos at home.
- When the carrots are soft, add the peas.
- Boil all the ingredients together for literally 5 minutes and turn off.
- To serve, you can chop a couple of sprigs of dill without the stems and slice coarsely into slices of loaf.
You may also like:
Marshmallows at home: recipe with photos
What can you cook dinner quickly and deliciously
Easy recipes for tasty cakes
Do you like our articles? Sign up and look for tasty and useful ideas on chefmarket.ru ????
Try our menu!3 dinners for 2 with free
delivery for 1990 rubles View menu